As has been demonstrated repeatedly in the chapters of Think & Grow Rich one’s state of mind is subject to control and direction.“
- Fear is, in essence, just a flashing red light or a warning signal
- Fear is NOT a cause to quit
- Ironically, we should be grateful for a good dose of fear, as this is what heightens our awareness, intensifies our thought and gives us a bit of an edge
- We should also be grateful when we experience fear, because it’s a strong indicator of change
- Whenever everything remains the same in our lives (even if it’s poverty or something else we don’t want in our lives), we become comfortable with it.
- Some people begin to experience fear when they take the actions to eliminate or change those things they don’t want in their lives and they will “curse” the fear.
- To the contrary, we should embrace the fear, as it is the first indication of the initial steps of change
Thank you Napoleon Hill!
Don’t Miss a Tip!